1. GENERAL - TRADER DETAILS
Lidl Cyprus is a general partnership that operates in the field of Food and other Hypermarket products, with the below central address:
Industrial Area of Aradippou
7100 Aradippou Larnaca
Customer service department
Tel. 800 944 04.
The use of the website by any visitor implies that he fully agrees with the terms that follow.
This website and everything that is contained in it, are copyrights of Lidl Cyprus and cannot be used by any third person without the previous written consent of Lidl Cyprus.
3. PERSONAL DATA
Data processing / Legal base:
In the context of processing the sales contract, we process the data necessary to conclude, execute or terminate a contract. These include in particular:
- First Name, Last Name,
- Delivery address,
- E-mail address,
- Invoice data, (only if you inform us that you desire to issue an invoice)
- Telephone number
- IBAN / Bank Account Number (only in cases of product return).
The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) of the CIS, i.e. you provide this data on the basis of the contractual relationship between us. Please note that when submitting your order, you unreservedly accept the terms of your personal data processing.
Recipients / categories of recipients:
For the purpose of processing the sales contract, we will forward your details regarding your full name, delivery address and contact number to a transport company authorized by us, in order to deliver the goods as planned. The transport company will contact you to prepare your delivery and agree on the delivery details. The data shall be transferred to the authorized transport company solely for that purpose, and the transport company shall process the data only for the execution of that purpose.
In order to ensure and optimize the ordering process, we examine, based on the information you have already provided, such as the delivery address, the smooth handling of the order in order to (technically) optimize the ordering procedures so that we can we respond to customer inquiries regarding ordering processes.
Storage duration / storage duration criteria:
To the extent that you have not given us your information to receive the newsletter, we store the data collected for the performance of the contract for time period as foreseen by the law. After that storage period, the reference to the face is completely removed
In case the customer wants it, we can also subscribe to our newsletter (by choosing the corresponding checkbox), for which the data protection terms you can find here.
More information about our data protection policy can be found here.
4. LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK IN RELATION TO CONSUMER ORDER PRODUCTION
Your order is a contract between you and Lidl Cyprus and is governed by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. In the event of any dispute the responsible part to resolve this dispute shall be the responsible local courts of the Republic of Cyprus. The contract is mainly governed by the following laws:
- On Contracts Law Cap 149, as amended by Laws N.22 (1) / 1995 and N99 (1) / 2013 as applicable.
- Consumer Rights Law 2013 (L.133 (1) / 2013, as amended by Law N.187 (1) / 2017 and as applicable, and passed for the purposes of harmonization with Directive 2011 / 83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Council Directive 93/13 / EEC and Directive 1999/44 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577 / EEC and Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament).
- On The Unfair Commercial Practices of Businesses to Consumers Law of 2007, (Law 103 (1) / 2007 as amended by the Laws 8 (1) / 2013 and 135 (1) / 2013 and each time applicable and voted for the purpose of harmonization with Directive 2005/29 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and amending Council Directive 84/450 / EEC, Directives 97/7 / EC, 98/27 / EC, 2002/65 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and of Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council).
Note: Only a person who has the legal capacity to conclude agreements according to the Law on Contracts, Article 11, can conclude a contract. In case of an order by a non-capable to conclude a contract person, Lidl Cyprus reserves the right to cancel the order and / or return the order through the guardian or the supervisor of the non-capable person. An order may also be made by a legal person through a legal representative.
5. PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
The products that are available for order and their characteristics are accessible for the consumers on the website www.lidl.com.cy
6. ORDER CREATION
The product order can be submitted either by filling-out the online web form that exists on the official Lidl Cyprus website ( www.lidl.com.cy ), or by calling free of charge at the Lidl Cyprus customer service department at 800 944 04.
Below are described the steps you need to follow for every order method.
6.1 ELECTRONIC ORDER VIA THE OFFICIAL LIDL CYPRUS WEBSITE (WWW.LIDL.COM.CY)
The following steps are required for the submission of the electronic order:
- To fill out all the required fields of the form for conclusion of the remote contract.
- To read and accept the terms and conditions by checking the corresponding checkbox.
- To click on the “Submission” button in order to submit the order form.
Right after the order submission, the following confirmation will appear on the screen: